Whisky Auctioneer - The Perfect Collection
We were tasked to take the story of the world’s biggest private whisky collection ever to go on sale, discovered in the basement of a deceased American millionaire behind the success of Pepsi, to the world.
WHAT WE DID
We implementing a carefully researched, timed and targeted strategy to build sustained momentum for the auction period around the world.
- News release issued to synch with global time zones and target priority markets.
- Visual highly shareable content created for multi-channel media to showcase the collection.
- Video content from whisky influencers promoted to media to elevate the collections world-leading stature.
- Exclusive given to international press agencies Reuters, Press Association and AFP.
- Media launch at Gleneagles Hotel for a select group of top tier global media and influencers.
This campaign exceeded all of the client’s objectives of reaching a global audience, reaching all priority target titles across print, online and broadcast media with Whisky Auctioneer experiencing a rapid uptake in website traffic (42.7% on the previous year in the same timeframe) on the back of our campaign.
We secured 972 pieces of global coverage across print/online/broadcast (to date) and achieved 9.54B online readership, 33.7M est. coverage views, 26K social shares with a total circulation 9.94M.
What our client said: “We could not be more delighted with not only the exceptional level of coverage achieved through their campaign, but also the fact that the well-crafted, nuanced copy in the releases to help with brand authority made it clearly into over 95% of coverage.”