We are looking for a talented and ambitious PR professional who excels in driving forward brand and PR campaigns.
22nd November 2018
You will have a strong network of media and influencer contacts, be creative to the bone with a positive can-do attitude.
Demonstrable experience working on premium lifestyle brands, particularly food and drink or fashion brands is a must.
- Proven PR agency experience
- Excel in media and influencer relations
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative brand stories and campaigns
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns
- New business experience
- Client management and account direction
- Organised and efficient
- Team management, motivating your team to get the best results
- Full clean driving licence as role requires lots of travel around Scotland and UK
Working alongside a small but growing team in a full-service communications agency you will have the chance to work with premium brands in an agency that puts high-quality work above everything else. In return, you will play an integral role in the Best New Agency according to PRCA Scotland and PR Moments in our new office in Edinburgh.
In return, we invest in our team with training, competitive salaries, flexible working, annual trips away, dog friendly office and the opportunity to work with some of Scotland's most loved brands.
This full time role based is a great opportunity for the right PR professional to deliver award-winning work in an award-winning agency. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No recruitment agencies please.