Vacancy: Digital Manager
5th March 2018
Want to work in the whisky capital of the world? Spey is a fast-growing award-winning creative communications agency based in Speyside, the heart of malt whisky country, the home of shortbread and many of Scotland’s top luxury brands.
We are looking for a stand out digital manager who will contribute positively to the growth of the agency with brand, integrated campaign and most importantly, excellent digital experience. You'll need to be strategically minded, creatively aware and commercially astute with evidence of creating and implementing effective digital campaigns.
In return you will have the chance to work with high-profile, globally-minded clients across food and drink, lifestyle, tourism and creative industries sectors. Spey is based in the rural location of Aberlour in the Speyside region which has beautiful landscapes and long golden beaches offering an excellent work-life balance with high quality of life. Benefits include dog friendly office, training and use of company electric car.
You should have a background in digital either integrated agency or in-house and demonstrate excellent digital skills combined with knowledge of the latest marketing techniques.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Design and implement company and client digital strategies within budget requirements to increase customer ROI
- Set specific digital objectives and monitor progress
- Ensure smooth operation for all digital tools and applications (e.g. website, blogs and social media)
- Oversee digital projects
- Analyse SEO and marketing metrics
- Generate innovative ideas to increase web traffic
- Train internal teams to use digital technologies and collaborate with them to ensure brand consistency
- Suggest new optimisation methods to improve customer experience
- Address and manage advertising needs, including using Facebook Business to plan, deploy and analyse advertising campaigns
- Ensure web best practices are met
- Present digital media strategies to clients
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Minimum 3 years digital experience
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Understanding of statistical analysis software such as Google Analytics
- Experience in delivering high quality email newsletters via common systems such as MailChimp and Campaign Monitor
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field or equivalent professional experience
- Google apps suite including Drive, Photos and Gmail
- Adobe Creative Cloud suite
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone eager to build their career in an exciting new agency producing award-winning work alongside a highly creative team. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org