We're Hiring - Senior Associate, Communications
SPEY is hiring for an exciting new role as we expand our agency
Senior Associate- Communications
Are you an experienced PR account manager who can find the creative opportunity in anything? Do you have a healthy disregard for the impossible? Then we want to hear from you.
As the Best Boutique Agency according to PR Moments and the best PR agency in world by Whisky Magazine, we are a team of storytellers and content creators who have one simple goal; to deliver the most creative and effective campaigns for our clients.
When not working from home, you can be based in either our Forres office or Leith office, and will report directly to our Head of PR.
In the role you will be committed to making a positive contribution to SPEY, to the growth and development of the team and the happiness of clients. Keeping the account teams ticking over, amazing clients regularly and providing feedback to the management team about team performance are all part of the day-to-day.
- Help build multi-layered communications plans for clients, aligned to clients’ strategy to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyse and communicate campaign results
- Management and approval of all administrative aspects of the account, demonstrating a keen eye for detail and being accountable for quality of service
- Implementing rigorous account processes and meeting all client deadlines
- Building positive, proactive relationships with the client and the SPEY team, acting as the primary point of contact for all non-strategic campaign issues
- Working to ensure all creative campaign plans are executed on time, on budget, to a high quality and delivering on client KPIs
- Oversees WIP to ensure account activity is on schedule and clients are kept suitably informed of progress
- Responsible for client presentations covering the success of projects & campaigns and ongoing activity
- Help grow existing and win new business
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience digesting insights, building learnings and creating reports
- Consumer agency or in-house premium brand experience preferable
- Excel in client relations
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Personal training and development programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme