We're Hiring - PR Professionals
SPEY is on the look out for PR professionals to join our close-knit team. Want to work for the our award winning agency with the Best Culture and Community in Scotland (PRCA) in 2021? Get in touch.
As the Best Small Agency in the UK according to PRCA, and the best PR agency in world by Whisky Magazine, we are a team of storytellers and content creators who have one simple goal; to deliver the most creative and effective campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for communications specialists to manage teams, from Junior Associate to Associate Partner, to develop stories and work with clients across exciting consumer accounts.
When not working from home, you can be based in either our Speyside HQ or Leith office, and will report directly to the Founder and Managing Partner of the business.
Your job may include:
- Storytelling and media outreach across the consumer, business, and broadcast media landscapes
- Message development across several different audiences
- Delivery of brand work, photo/video shoots and marketing materials
- Building and delivering multi-layered communications plans for the agency and clients, aligned to clients’ strategy to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Overseeing account delivery teams, providing leadership example and guidance to peers and colleagues
- Overseeing client contact whilst shaping programme strategy and delivery, managing budgets and client retainers
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyse and communicate campaign results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Training and industry subscriptions (Campaign, Drum, Marketing Society etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Not quite what you're looking for? We're also hiring for:
What it's like interning for a PR company
At SPEY, we’re passionate about providing career opportunities for young people and retaining talent in rural communities, proving you don’t have to move to a big city to have a career in communications. Our intern Frankie, a Speyside local, writes about what she’s learned so far during her time here at SPEY.