We're Hiring: Associate Partner - Communications
Are you a skilled strategist? A master marketer with integrated campaign expertise? Excel in client relations? A news junkie with extensive media contacts? Then we want to hear from you.
As the Best Small Agency in the UK according to PRCA, and named the best PR agency in world by Whisky Magazine, we are a team of storytellers and content creators who have one simple goal; to deliver the most creative and effective campaigns for our clients.
We are looking for a senior communications specialist to manage teams and clients across exciting consumer accounts, who should have direct agency experience. You must be able to create and deliver award-winning integrated communications campaigns from start to finish, be a detail-oriented project manager with experience managing budgets and teams; used to leading client accounts as well as have experience proactively identifying new client opportunities.
When not working from home, you can be based in either our Speyside HQ or Leith office, and will report directly to the Founder and Managing Partner of the business.
As associate partner, your job will include:
- Lead on storytelling and media outreach strategies across the consumer, business, and broadcast media landscapes
- Message development across several different audiences
- Provide creative direction and oversee delivery of brand work, photo/video shoots and marketing materials
- Build multi-layered communications plans for the agency and clients, aligned to clients’ strategy to drive a compelling and cohesive brand message
- Manage consumer PR and experiential events and activations to agreed budget and timings, at the same time as continually looking for ways to improve and innovate
- Growing existing and winning new business
- Overseeing account delivery teams, providing leadership example and guidance to peers and colleagues
- Overseeing client contact whilst shaping programme strategy and delivery, managing budgets and client retainers
- Generate coverage and editorial content across media publications, online and offline
- Direct PR, creative and digital teams to engage audiences across traditional and new media
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Monitor, analyse and communicate campaign results
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising on an on-going basis
What you will need:
- Experience working on fully integrated campaigns that incorporate social and digital media, content, and influencer partnerships
- Ability to collaborate and coordinate work across strategy, creative and production teams
- A proven ability to multitask
- A successful track record managing and nurturing junior team members and graduates
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, able to demonstrate the strategy behind your ideas
- A commitment to going over and above client expectations
- Super sharp attention to detail.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the ever changing PR and marketing landscape across Scotland and beyond
- A strategic mind to help us achieve our ambitious growth goals
- 7 years + in an PR Agency or in house environment
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Training and industry subscriptions (Campaign, Drum, Marketing Society etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com
Instagram at 10 - A decade of selfies, filters and #ad
Our Senior Associate Digital, Rachel Ryan, looks back at 10 years of Instagram, and how brands can use it to their advantage...