We are looking for a talented and ambitious PR professional to join our senior team.
You will excel in driving forward brand and PR campaigns, have a strong network of media and influencer contacts and be creative to the bone with a positive can-do attitude. Demonstrable experience working on premium lifestyle brands is a must.
- Proven PR experience, preferably agency, of 5 years +
- Excel in media and influencer relations
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative brand stories and campaigns
- Experience of delivering integrated campaigns
- New business experience
- Client management and account direction
- Organised and efficient
- Team management, motivating your team to get the best results
- Full clean driving licence as role requires lots of travel around Scotland and UK
You will play an integral role in the Best New Agency 2018 according to PRCA Scotland and PR Moments in our new Edinburgh office. Working with our talented team providing integrated communications services including PR, brand marketing, digital and content you will have the chance to work with premium brands in an agency that puts high-quality work above everything else.
In return, we invest in our team with training, competitive salaries, flexible working, annual trips away, dog friendly office and the opportunity to work with some of Scotland's most loved brands.
This full time role based is a great opportunity for the right senior PR professional to deliver award-winning work in an award-winning agency. To apply, or for more information, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Salary DOE.
No recruitment agencies please.