We are hiring: Digital Marketing Director
We have set audacious growth targets for the year ahead as we continue to build the agency, and to help us achieve this, we need an outstanding Digital Marketing Director to help us bring that transformation to life through social and digital.
SPEY is a playground where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. We have set audacious growth targets for the year ahead as we continue to build the agency, and to help us achieve this, we need an outstanding Digital Marketing Director to help us bring that transformation to life through social and digital.
Based in either our Speyside HQ or Leith office, you should have in-depth marketing experience and a passion for digital technologies. You will work closely with different teams to ensure consistency through all digital marketing channels as part of our integrated approach. You should also provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company digital presence.
Creating goal-focused, digital marketing and content strategies will play a key part of your role. You'll also take a leading role in winning business and overseeing digital marketing campaigns that smash client objectives and deliver off-the-chart results. You will shape the way that we approach digital marketing, determine our processes and position SPEY at the cutting edge of new techniques and platforms.
- Build our digital marketing roadmap
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budgets
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design and Sales directors to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
- 5 to 7 years of digital experience in advertising, entertainment, newsroom or content fields—if you have social, PR or publishing experience, even better
- Proven work experience as a Digital Marketing Director
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Familiarity with web design
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital technologies or relevant field
- Willingness to travel—you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
- A strong understanding of media planning, distribution and content syndication
- Expertise with innovative, entertainment-based social media programs
- Experience living in the social media universe—you’re in-the-know on all social platforms
- Excellent research and writing skills—and the ability to create smart content quickly (please include links to examples of your work in your application)
- The ability to develop strong relationships with internal and external partners
- A nose for new technology, new content solutions, social media events and developments—plus a strong connection with entertainment and pop culture
- An ear for consumer insights—you get what makes people tick
- The ability to back up great creative ideas with sound analytical reasoning
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Training and industry subscriptions (Campaign, Drum, Marketing Society etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey, oyster shucking and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
To apply, drop us an email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No recruitment agencies.
We are hiring: Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketer with minimum 3 years experience to deliver innovative, award-winning digital strategies.