We are hiring: Digital Account Manager
We are looking for an ambitious Digital Marketer with minimum 3 years experience to deliver innovative, award-winning digital strategies.
You should have diverse experience in digital and social media marketing, including digital strategy, audience targeting, analytics, copywriting, and multimedia content production. This new role was created for a person who can immediately contribute to the growth of SPEY’s digital and social media offering.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for designing and implementing successful social media campaigns and digital projects.SPEY is an integrated communications agency that provides multi-disciplinary communications to our clients. Therefore, the Digital Account Manager will be responsible for the digital components of an integrated communications plan.
The primary responsibility of the Digital Account Manager will be to design, implement and evaluate social media campaigns and digital projects. But you will also help shape the way that we approach digital marketing, help improve our processes and keep SPEY at the cutting edge of new techniques and platforms.
The Digital Account Manager will work with SPEY’s head of strategy to develop digital strategies that are tailored to each client’s unique business objectives. Market research will be required to inform campaign structure, so up-to-the-minute knowledge of digital technology trends is a must. The Digital Account Manager will often be responsible for presenting digital strategy to clients.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for all aspects of digital content creation. This will require a diverse set of digital skills, including copywriting, multimedia content production, preparation and publication of content on all social media platforms, audience targeting, and management of digital ad campaigns.
The Digital Account Manager will be responsible for analysing the success of digital campaigns, optimising web content to increase engagement, improve SEO, and produce insightful reports and performance metrics that measure impact and address client objectives.
SPEY will evaluate qualified candidates on a combination of professional experience and personal attributes.
- 3+ years work experience as a Digital Account Manager, Digital Marketer, and/or Digital Strategist
- Extensive understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with planning and executing digital ad campaigns (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.) and paid promotion on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Experience with customer service and account management
- BSc degree in Communications, PR, Advertising, Marketing or relevant field
Personal Attributes & Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to think strategically and solve problems
- Self-motivated attention to detail and organisation
- Healthy balance of personal confidence and team spirit
Professional experience in the following areas is not required, but will be beneficial:
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Experience managing paid search for eCommerce (Google Shopping, Display and remarketing campaigns)
- Experience with a variety of Content Management Systems (Umbraco, Magento, WordPress, etc.)
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Training and industry subscriptions (Campaign, Drum, Marketing Society etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey, oyster shucking and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
No recruitment agencies.
We are hiring: Digital Marketing Director
We have set audacious growth targets for the year ahead as we continue to build the agency, and to help us achieve this, we need an outstanding Digital Marketing Director to help us bring that transformation to life through social and digital.