Senior Associate, Communications
SPEY is hiring for a new role as we expand our agency.
An employer that's got your back
We care as deeply about our work, our team and the communities we work as we do delivering award-winning campaigns, that’s why PRCA named us the best agency for Team, Culture and Community two years running.
If you want to work for an agency that supports your career growth with actual work-life balance, long-standing flexible working culture and strong record of investing in the team and the communities where we work, then we want to hear from you.
And if you are a parent returning to work or looking to find a job that values you and supports your family schedule, we’ve got your back.
Who you are
An astute PR, comms or marketing professional with experience of working on client briefs, and being part of a team that can deliver award-winning work. You'll understand the media in Scotland, have good presentation skills, and know what makes a great story.
Your responsibilities include:
- Helping to build multi-layered communications plans for clients.
- Generating coverage for our clients across media
- Monitoring, analysis and communication of campaign results
- Presenting ideas and results to clients
- Proven record at account management level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Consumer agency or in-house premium brand experience preferable
- Excel in client relations
- 35 days holiday + birthday off. Optional early finish on a Friday.
- Company profit-share scheme
- Personal training and development programme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- 21-hours of paid volunteering for a charitable cause of your choice
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
- Your choice of pet plant for the office
To apply please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org