SPEY is on the look out for a PR associate to join our fun and close-knit team.
In the role you will be committed to making a positive contribution to SPEY, supporting the team to deliver award winning campaigns on both a local, national and international level. You will work on a variety of clients supporting senior colleagues to deliver client work. .
Your job responsibilities will include:
- Develop media materials (news releases, pitch emails, reporter backgrounders, social media posts)
- Develop targeted media lists and learn/follow clients' priority media: top-tier, trade, social influencers, etc.
- Conduct research and media audits independently
- Deliver accurate and timely media monitoring and campaign results reports
- Maintain and update status reports, including materials trackers, media trackers, conference/event trackers
- Participate in client meetings and/or teleconferences, accurately capture meeting notes, next steps
- Championing the agency values and brandHelping the agency with other tasks when needed
What you will need:
- Love of news and media
- Effective written verbal communication skills
- Professional demeanor
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously
- Some experience working directly with clients
- Resourceful and effective problem solver
- Experience pitching to media and securing stories
- Ability to work on own initiative and juggle a multitude of tasks
- Positive and can-do attitude
- Excellent IT skills (we only use macs)
- Full clean driving licence
Full time, 35 hours per week.
- 35 days holiday + birthday off
- Training and industry subscriptions (Campaign, Drum, Marketing Society etc)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Family friendly office
- Dog friendly office
- Monthly team lunch and learn sessions
- Away days (think kayaking down the Spey and distillery visits)
- Company pension scheme
To apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a communications graduate to join our expanding team.